Just when you think you're safe from having your brains eaten, another zombie apocalypse always seems to spring up. Frank West saved America from being overrun by zombies in the original Dead Rising, but the cause of the zombification was never completely contained, leaving the door open for future zombie outbreaks. Dead Rising 2 picks up the story several years later, and this time Fortune City, the entertainment capital of America, is the site of the next zombie convention. Unfortunately, what happens in Fortune City will not stay in Fortune City if motocross champion Chuck Greene is unable to stem the zombie tide.
Dead Rising 2 shifts the action from the everyday world of mid-West America to the glitz and glamour of Fortune City, America's latest and greatest entertainment playground. People flock to Fortune City from around the globe to escape from reality and the chance to win big. The game sees the introduction of former national Motocross champion, Chuck Greene, as the main protagonist. Before he hit the big time with a team and sponsorship behind him Chuck was forced to repair his own bikes, leaving him incredibly resourceful; a real handyman. A single father, Chuck dotes on his daughter Katey who, since the loss of her mother, he will do anything for. With hundreds of zombies on screen at any one time, the original Dead Rising forced gamers to turn the everyday objects they found in the Mall into improvised weapons capable of fending off attacks. Dead Rising 2 promises to increase the carnage with even more zombies intent on feasting on human flesh and countless new objects with which Chuck can make the undead dead. Dead Rising 2 is being developed by Canadian developer Blue Castle Games in close collaboration with Capcom. A number of members from the original Dead Rising team will be working alongside Blue Castle Games throughout the development process, including Capcom's global head of research and development, Keiji Inafune, who as the game's Producer, will play an active role in the project.
- Great Review by Paul
- Fast delivery as usual. Just cannot fault BuyGameCDKeys for price or support. Always end up coming back. Other sites are a bit poor in comparison. As for the game, it's good. Although two years old now.
- Fantastic Support, Quick Access to code too Review by Doominatorx6
So I bought a copy of this game off eBay for cheap, but unfortunately I needed a CD-Key, and ergo, my search led me here.
At a cheap price, I snabbed a code, but unfortunately the one I purchased had the same problem.
But thanks to your great customer support, I was able to get a working code in no time. You guys are just straight-up awesome.
- Best website for games ever! Review by Keaton
- So my friend recomended this website and i checked it out, and bought a game (Dead Rising 2) and couldn't find a download and then talked to the support. Their support is super fast and in 12 hours i got a download then i played with my friend it was awesome thx Buygamecdkeys!
- After the payment is verified and approved by our system, the product will be sent to you.
- You will receive the product key will through email.
- The product key will be sent within 5 minutes and up to 2 hours (In some rare cases, it may take up to 24 hours).
- For further questions please try our live support chat.