Humans and their machines live on: pockets of civilization have gathered into warring factions. Many adventurers roam the cold wastes in their spaceships, defying death and perils unknown -there are countless tales of monstrous machines and alien creatures preying on hapless ships. Real menaces or mere fantasies ? Who can now part the myth from the ever-changing reality ?
In a world where humans, monsters and machine-gods fight for survival, something will eventually have to give. You play the role of a young adventurer, who just got his hands on his first spaceship, and is determined to make a name for himself. A routine scouting mission turns out to be something much greater when you encounter an A.I. called Ceres.
• Single-player tactical space combat.
• Lead a squadron of ships and fight through a mission-drive storyline the way you see fit.
• Third person view and simple yet deep point-and-click order system.
• Your ships not only unleash deadly lasers or missiles, but it is possible to launch hacking attacks to damage or even take control of enemy ships !
• Manage your set of skills as you gain experience. Special perks also appear when you perform well.
• Hire captains and crews for your squadron’s ships. Watch them gain experience as they fight by your side.
• Heavily customize your ships with equipment or weapons of different origins. Modify ship’s modules, armor, weapons, sensors or counter-measures.
• Dozens of ship types which can be acquired and commanded, from the smallest corvette to the mightiest battleship.
• Advanced damage system: ships can suffer critical and system failures in combat.
• Loot anything that floats in space, trade items around the solar system to gain extra income, or salvage wrecked ships and even capture hostile vessels with boarding drones.