Dungelot: Shattered Lands takes you on an epic roguelike dungeon-crawler adventure to defeat zombie cows, splat giant evil mushrooms, and generally get back home in one piece. Deceptively simple, ever so addictive.
- Three worlds to explore with endless modes unlocking after each one
- 4 Characters to upgrade, each with distinctive play styles
- 18 Dungeons to fight through
- Mini games to uncover, side-quests to undertake
- Bosses to fight, merchants to trade with, and secrets to uncover
Developed by Red Winter, a two man studio based in Russia, Dungelot: Shattered Lands is the third part in the popular series, and tasked the player with traversing randomly-generated dungeons, smashing enemies in the face and hunting for the keys that will allow you to venture even further. Dungelot originally became a cult hit thanks to its addictive “just one more go” feel, and with Shattered Lands, the Dungelot formula has now been fully realized.
Dungelot: Shattered Lands will feature dozens of hours of content, with three worlds to explore, hundreds of items, spells and enemies, and epic boss battles that will burn your face off.