This new Assault Squad game brings significant game engine and visual improvements as well, with special attention paid to ones that were highly requested by the players.
- advanced multi-core support
- advanced shader technology
- direct control every unit as if you were playing a 3rd person shooter
- interface and AI improvements, including unit kill counts and squad icon information
- new multiplayer interface
- camouflage depending on season
- fully updated inventory items with new graphics and updated vehicles
- sound improvements, including voice acting
- Steam features, including Steam multiplayer, matchmaking, achievements, cloud, player statistics, leaderboards, voice chat, Valve anti-cheat, friends invite and workshop
- player level up and ranked system
- in-game video recording, and much more.
- 15 new single player skirmishes plus 25 reworked ones from the original Assault Squad
- eight player co-op support and an all new multiplayer extreme game mode
- 65 multiplayer maps and five gamemodes
- more than 250 vehicles at your command
- more than 200 soldiers with unique equipment
- five factions and various battlefields in Europe, Eastern Europe, Northern Africa and the Pacific
- development tools such as 3d model exporter and map/mission editor, and much more.
The Deluxe Edition of Men of War: Assault Squad 2 is the most prestigious version of the game. Display your dedicated support as one of the grandest online commanders with unique interface elements and faster collecting of experience.
- Receive a five star general ribbon for your main menu badge
- Receive an unique five star general achievement
- Receive a special icon for your player avatar visible to everyone during a match
- Receive an outstanding HUD element visible while playing and recording matches
- Receive a slight XP boost for all factions in multiplayer to unlock units faster
Free Premium Service:
Digitalmindsoft guarantees you to release several free game updates including new content and features during the lifetime of the game. Because games are our passion, we are always eager to listen to community feedback and to improve our games. As an example, we released more than 10 free game updates for the original Assault Squad including plenty of new units.