Games can give you the freedom to do just about anything you want to do, from being the greatest warrior to a hero of legendary, to a street fighter, and more. But what if you want to be a builder? What if you wanted to make things only you and your friends could appreciate? If that sounds like your kind of game, you’ll want to take part in Minecraft Windows 10 edition. For in this PC version of the hit world building game, you’ll get new things to play with as you try and build the world that you want.
Minecraft is a very simple game, yet one that is indicative of the free spirit that is video gaming. Quite simply, you go and get resources, then use those resources to build things. Build a house, then decorate it to your heart’s content. Or, build something bigger, something better, something more fun, it’s your call! The best part is that there’s a Creative Mode where you get unlimited everything and can literally build whatever you want!
Want more of a challenge? Try out Survival Mode as you dig deeper into the Minecraft world. Whatever your style of play, Minecraft Windows 10 edition has something for you.
Plus, the Minecraft Windows 10 edition offers special skins for players, including Magic: The Gathering skins. Also, there’s cross-platform play so you can enjoy time with others who have various ports of the game.
- Skins, texture, and mash-up packs! We have biome settlers, city folk, town folk, and more!
- ADD-ONS! Learn more at minecraft.net/addons, where you can try some examples for free or learn to create your own.
- Realms! Play with up to 10 friends cross-platform in worlds that exist anytime, anywhere.
- The Nether and all its inhabitants. Fight Ghasts and make friends with Pigmen
- Cross platform play for up to five players between Pocket Edition and Windows 10
- Redstone! Pistons, comparators, repeaters, dispensers, droppers, and more!
- Spooky witches and their huts, complete with cauldrons filled with random potions and the ability to dye armor
- Ocelots! And bunnies!
- Slash commands to let you tweak how the game plays – you can give items away, summon mobs, change the time of day, and more.