Total War™: ATTILA – Blood & Burning
As the barbarians rise and the Huns are loosed upon the world, the Western Roman Empire staggers, pierced by a thousand blades. These are the end-times; the age of blood and fire!
Experience the horrors of the apocalypse with Blood & Burning for Total War: ATTILA. This pack adds blood-spurt effects, decapitations, limb-lops, disembowelment and more to the game. Disease-ridden soldiers can even be seen vomiting on the battlefield, adding to the ghastly realism.
Blood & Burning comprises:
• Gory new Campaign Map combat anims with blood-spatter, arm severance and decapitations.
• Ultraviolent Battlefield combat animations including limb-severance, decapitation and blood spurts.
• Soldiers in armies suffering from disease will vomit when idle on the battlefield.
• New burning and burn-to-death animations for both soldiers and civilians.
• New gore decals in battles depicting vomit, blood and bodily organs.
• New, blood-soaked versions of key animated event messages.
All Blood & Burning effects can be enabled or disabled in the Graphics Options menu.